Fredrik Sträng trains companies and individuals who want to have a great time and, at the same time, get in great shape. Everest is the metaphor for ambitions and goals, as we all have a "mountain" that we want to climb. Fredrik has long experience in group training, from Swedish national teams to corporate events and obstacle courses.
Fredrik Sträng has experience performing successful group exercises for up to 400 people at once! Photo: Lena Alfvén
We offer 2 types of programs:
Personal training - We design a training program for your needs and goals, after which you decide how often you want to be coached.
Price: 950 SEK. ex. VAT. Duration: 1 h
Group training - Outdoor training with natural obstacles and body weight aimed to improve endurance & strength, increasing the WE-feeling within the company and getting to know each other better. 5 min introduction and theory, 10 min warm-up, 40 min training/activities, 10 min group challenges, 10 min individual challenge, 10 min cool down and stretching.
Price: 200 SEK / person ex. VAT. (min: 15 people) Duration: 85 min
"What is your Mount Everest, and how are you going to get there?”
Our training programs make your journey toward the top uncomplicated and fun!
- Climbed seven 8000 m mountains participated in eighteen 8000-m expeditions
- Guinness World Record "7 Summits", and first Swede, year 2006
- Member of the Explorers Club (https://explorers.org/)
- Certified ACMC Meta-Coach / ICF Sport Coach
- Fredrik Sträng is a renowned keynote speaker talking about leadership, communication, decision-making in extreme environments, and risk analysis
- Research assistant for Uppsala Academic Hospital on metabolic tests on Mount Everest year 2005
- Personal Trainer Gym Jones Level 2 (www.gymjones.com)
- Main teacher for Adventure Academy (http://www.adventureacademy.se/) year 2011/2012
- Research assistant for http://tripleed.com/ about “summit fever”